Wed, Feb 14|
Anywhere in the World
Random Acts of Kindness Week & First Annual Nationwide Walk a Mile for Kindness and ADHD Memorial!
Join us for Random Acts of Kindness Week and our First Annual Nationwide Walk a Mile for Kindness and ADHD Memorial!
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2024, 7:00 AM – Feb 20, 2024, 7:00 PM
Anywhere in the World
About the event
Many children and teenagers in our world today struggle with ADHD. Our son, Anthony, was one of them. Tragically we lost him shortly after his 18th birthday. Our fondest characteristic of Anthony was his kindness.
We want our memories of Anthony to live on and inspired by his kindness, we want to also help kids who also struggle with ADHD. With that in mind, we developed a revolutionary Holistic Care Model that we're working to pilot with several children. This project's goal is to help us gather tangible evidence that we can use to further support children and reduce overall costs of helping those with ADHD.
Driven by Anthony's kindness, we invite you to join us for random acts of kindness week (Feb. 14 - 20). You can join us and Walk A Mile for Kindness & ADHD anywhere in the world and you can do any number of kind acts (we have examples below!).
We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to register with us and support our pilot project that can bring hope, compassion and kindness to kids who struggle with ADHD. Thank you for joining us as we all pull TOGETHER to help these wonderful kids with ADHD THRIVE!
It's easy to join us - For more information, check out our event FLYER here.
This is a TEAM EVENT!
- Register for the event using this FORM.
- Name Your Team and Appoint a Team Captain.
- Team Captain completes the FORM. Please list out each Team Members' names (up to 10 individuals). Make sure your team is fully formed before registering (i.e., you have everyone's names and emails)!
- Tell us what kind act you will be doing individually or as a team (see below for some ideas!)
- Share the amount your team believes they can raise to help support Anthony's Foundation Mission of directly helping kids with ADHD.
- Walk a mile with us during Random Acts of Kindness Week (February 14-20). You can walk anywhere!
- Submit donations by: Using the DONATE button on the website (you can use a credit card) OR by Check or Money Order to Anthony’s Way – The Road to Kindness, 444 Sandman Drive, Kure Beach, NC 28449.
(Note: All Donations will go directly to helping kids with ADHD)
Here are a few examples of thoughtful kind acts:
- Helping the neighbors with chores, clean up activities, etc.
- Going to the store for the elderly people in your neighborhood that can’t go on their own
- Collecting food & bringing it to homeless shelter
- Spending the day with Kids at a Boy’s or Girl’s Club
- Tutoring or mentoring a group of students that need help
- Cheering up children that are in the hospital – bring ballons or stuffed animals…
- Celebrating the birthdays at a senior care facility
- Playing Bingo or another game with the seniors at a senior care facility
- Clean up the school grounds and rooms
- Help your teachers with any project that is needed
- As a family, bring treats to the local firehouse or police